Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SHERATON GRANDE SUKHUMVIT IS THE ONLY LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL FROM STARWOOD IN BANGKOK. IDEALLY LOCATED OPPOSITE TERMINAL 21 SHOPPING MALL IN THE HEART OF BANGKOK, IT IS NOW OFFERING INCREDIBLE RATES OF RM 560 PER NIGHT, CONSIDERED ALMOST CHEAP AS IT IS A DELUXE 5-STAR HOTEL!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
The best hotel in Bangkok and possibly the world remains Mandarin Oriental Bangkok but it costs at least RM 1,500 a night and the average room rate is RM 2,000! When I die I want to be buried in the gardens of Mandarin Oriental Bangkok as while alive, I can barely afford to stay there!

But Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is nearly as good and enjoys a fabulous location that cannot be beaten! It is diagonally opposite Terminal 21 the hot new massive shopping mall which is 5 minutes' walk from the lobby and 3 minutes if you walk briskly. There is an overhead bridge connecting these two so you will never be run down by some cheap car!

To the left is Nana Plaza a notorious redlight district and 10 minutes walk to the right is the even more famous redlight district of Soi Cowboy. Well, with a name like Soi Cowboy you can safely guess how wild, wacky and wonderful it is!


Book by 20 June and it costs a shocking RM 400 ++ per night only! I almost fainted when I found out! 


www.sheratongrandesukhumvit.com


The soaring Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is the ONLY Luxury Collection hotel in Bangkok!
Can you believe this is in the city centre and not on Phuket island?
This is The Sala, an al fresco, casual dining retreat next to pool and Grande Club
While away an afternoon here
Serenity in the heart of Bangkok
So refreshing
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit 
The Sala
Semi openair jacuzzi
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
The Sala for lounging and chilling
Sultry
Nice
Luxurious


My toilet is so stunning!
My toilet
My double bathroom
Luxurious tub
My bedroom is so big can play football
View from my suite on 18 floor
Bangkok from my window
The lush greenery is The Sala below!
Bangkok
Bkk


That is The Sala below!
Bkk
Bkk
My suite has 2 Tvs
Comfy
Room witg fab view




My walk-in wardrobe


My wardrobe is size of bedroom in Tokyo
Terminal 21
Terminal 21 is 3 minutes walk from Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit!
Terminal 21
Terminal 21
The Basil is one of Bangkok's best Thai restaurants!
The Basil
The Basil
The Basil
Temptations at The Basil!
The Basil is one of Bangkok's best Thai restaurants!










The Basil


Yummy!


























The Basil
The Basil
The Basil


The Basil serves the freshest ingredients






The Basil


Grand staircase


The Living Room is one of Bangkok's hottest lounges with live entertainment
Bangkok's Beautiful People come here
Rossini's is said to be the BEST Italian restaurant in Bangkok!
Rossini's
Rossini's
Lobby
Lobby
Lobby
 Fresh food at The Sala where I had my dinner
 Yummy
 Delughtful
 Fresh

 Evening cool
 So pleasant and restful
 I could not believe this is in the heart of Bangkok
 Feels and looks like a resort
 Kee Hua Chee enjoys dinner with pretty Thai
 A bit of bling 
 Handsome waiter
 Sexy
 Attractive
 Mystical
 This is the good life
 Lush
 The Pavilion at The Sala
 Heavenly
 Mystical
 Thai pavilion is so graceful
 Some guests snoozed here
 Perfect for relaxing
 3 hot hunks
Sexy Thais!


1 comment:

IFA said...

we alos provide the luxsury cars for rent in Bangkok and find out more about us