Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BML SKINCARE AND LILLIAN TAN---A PERSONAL TESTIMONY

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

BML SKINCARE HOTLINE; 03 2166 5862


 19.JPG

Lillian Tan is now promoting BML Gluta to her friends because it is a product she believes in.


Born on 6 August 1951, Lillian Tan studied accounting at Ateneo University in Manila, Philippines and worked 12 years with Metro Drug, a huge Filipino pharmacy chain, as accountant.

Instead of a traditional wedding,  Lillian eloped with her husband Errol Tan!

She laughs, "We eloped to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Errol joined and worked with Proctor & Gamble for 17 years, in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. We were in Jakarta for 11 years, first with Procter & Gamble and, later in 1997, for another 8 years with Martha Tilaar Group. We also stayed in Hong Kong for 6 years and Singapore for 1 year before coming back to Malaysia in 1995 where Errol was CEO of the Dairies business for Fraser & Neave (F & N). Later in 2005 he also managed Universal Robina Corporation in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei for 5 years and is now retired so we are enjoying Malaysia.

“There is an interesting side to my stay in Indonesia. While I had an interest in art and paintings in my early years, it began to seriously develop and emerge in Indonesia where I had the opportunity to study under the tutelage of Indonesian art  master Supratipto and noted Filipino National artists Fernando Modesto. I also attended workshops and received helpful advice from another Filipino National Artist, Brandon Bati. Over the years I have developed my own impressionist style and have had several exhibitions in Indonesia plus 4 more in Malaysia, which includes the 1st Malaysia World Art-Tourism held in Malacca. ”
Errol Tan was CEO of the Martha Tilaar group of companies, one of Indonesia's largest skincare and cosmetics companies, for 8 years. Martha Tilaar is a household name in Indonesia and famous for its beauty and skincare products and herbal mixtures called Jamu. Her range of successful brands includes the well-known SariAyu brand and features make-up, skincare, spa products, hair treatments and the herbal Jamu.

“Since my husband was CEO of Martha Tilaar, of course I used her products and also Shiseido. I am exposed to the beauty industry and know a good skincare product when I see one! So when I heard about BML using Gluta in its skincare, I was intrigued as I thought it was a great idea and wondered why no other cosmetic companies had thought of it.”

“I tried the Gluta range and was amazed at the effect! BML Gluta really works! I have been using Martha Tilaar all this time but now I use BML Gluta! I am very experienced when it comes to good skincare products since my husband was in this industry so I can truly vouch for BML Gluta. Since Martha Tilaar is not easily available in KL so I am now advocating BML Gluta. I can truly say BML Gluta is different from the rest due to Glutathione.”

“I could see the effects within days and after one month I really looked so much better! I use all 4 products, soap, toner, face cream and body lotion for maximum effect and that's all. Some brands keep coming up with new products every 3 months but I like the fact BML Gluta sticks to its core products which are sensible and practical. Users are not bombarded with new must-try products every few months.”

“I think I look much better today than I did 5 years ago so I am very happy with the results. My friends are also asking me to order BML Gluta for them.”

What a Win Win situation!

BML HOTLINE; 03-2166 5862
19.JPG
19.JPG

19.JPG
19.JPG
PICT0002 (2) (2).jpg
IMG_0009 (3).jpg









5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lilian Tan is beautiful, i saw her in real last few week at Jalan Alor, she is even more pretty in real, thanks for the pic

Unknown said...

Thanks Kee Hua Chee for the blog

Unknown said...

May i know the hq office for the product( bml skin care ) in kl?